Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The More Things Change ...

The French are generally credited with the saying, the more things change the more they stay the same ... whomever said it first, it certainly seems to be an accurate commentary on my swapping habits ;-)

Today, I've been feeling all virtuous after sending out packages that made me up-to-date with my swap commitments. At the post office, I also picked up my swapped-out Penny Pincher blocks from Colene and a pair of stretched stars. I'm excited to start piecing tops from both those sets of blocks and the Path and Stiles blocks and creating a sweet little girls quilt for my guild's Heartwarmers effor from those 10" squares for a Pink and Purple Princess.

So when I was fiddling with the blog template to add the geeky Flickr photos, I decided to update the list of my swap commitments. Funny thing is ... I added as many as I removed. How did that happen?

;-)

No comments: